...e esgravata.

domingo, 30 de novembro de 2008

___________________sob[re] o frio.


when you ate I saw your eyelashes saw them shake like wind on rushesin the corn field when she called memoths surround me - thought they'd drown meand I miss your precious heart...dried rose petal, red-brown circlesframed your eyes and stained your knucklesand all those lonely nights down by the riverbrought me bread and water (water, in)but though I tried so hard, my little darlingI couldn't keep the night from coming inand all those lonely nights down by the riverI was brought my bread and water by the kith and the kinnow in the quiet hour when I am sleepin'I cannot keep the night from comin' inwhy've you gone away, gone away again?I'll sleep through the rest of my daysif you've gone away againsleep through the rest of my days...why've you gone away, away?seven suns, seven sunsaway, away, away, awaycan you hear me? will you listen?don't come near me, don't go missingin the lissome light of eveninghelp me, Cosmia, I'm grievingand all those lonely nights down by the riverbrought me bread and water (water, in)but though I tried so hard, my little darlingI couldn't keep the night from coming inand all those lonely nights down by the riverI was brought my bread and water by the kith and the kinnow in the quiet hour when I am sleepin'I cannot keep the night from comin' inbeneath the porch light, we've all been circlingbeat our dust hearts, singe our flour wingsbut in the corner, something is happening!wild Cosmia, what have you seen?water were your limbs, and the fire was your hairand then the moonlight caught your eyeand you rose through the airwell, if you've seen true light, then this is my prayer:will you call me when you get there?and I miss your precious heartand miss, and miss, and missand miss, and miss, and missand miss, and miss your heartbut release your precious heartto its feast, for precious hearts ."Cosmia"; Joanna Newsom.

["Bridges and Balloons" - gotículas de poesia, fantasia e inocência à (des)medida dos meus sonhos...]

Nenhum comentário:

armário.roupeiro: cabides.

jaz.mim_tu... aqui, deixara de o ser.

à espreita de fa|c|to & gravata.

Seguidores