...e esgravata.

domingo, 25 de maio de 2008

______________polish poem.

______________#.
I sing this poem to you... On the other side, I see… Shall you wait, glowing? It’s far away, far away from me, I can see that - I can see that - the wind blows outside and I ave no breath, I breathe again and know I’ll have to live To forget my world is ending. I have to live… I hear my heart beat, Fluttering in pain, saying something, Tears are coming to my eyes - I cry…I cry… I cannot feel the warmth of the sun I cannot hear the laughter Choking with every thought, I see the faces, My hands are tied as I wish - But no one comes, No one comes, Where are you? Where are you? What will make me want to live? What will make me want to love? Tell me…tell me… I sing this poem to you…to you… Is this mystery unfolding As a wind floating? Something is coming true - The dream of an innocent child… Something is happening - Something is happening… Chrysta Bell , Inland Empire.

Nenhum comentário:

armário.roupeiro: cabides.

jaz.mim_tu... aqui, deixara de o ser.

à espreita de fa|c|to & gravata.

Seguidores