...e esgravata.

quarta-feira, 11 de março de 2009

urgente: induzir um certo estado espírito.
























.
.

"ECV - Voeux 2007".



























.
.
.
"Le Monde des Livres".
.
.
.

























.
.
.
"Be witched !"
.
.
























.
.
.

"Poster pour l'album de Laurent Garnier".



















"Le Temple des Haches";




It's time to get away It's time to get away from you It's time to get away It's time to get away from you, uh You brought a lot of money But me, look it’s a tidy tummy And you, you make me sleep, I try and tryBut you’re under my knee, uh huh And I start to be sensible (if you know what I mean) And so it's time to get awayIt's time to get away from you I’m dying to get awayI’m dying to get away And next time we’ll talk it over And we can start again For you, I caught a lot of static And me, I would like it automatic A-what what what what what did you think would happen next?A-what what what what what could it ever be? Though it's time to get away It's time to get away from you I’m dying to get away I’m dying to get away(Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo) Next time let’s talk about it (Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo) And maybe start againShock, to think I used to pity you To think I used to pity you, it’s trueTo think I used to pity youTo think I used to talk to you, it’s true (Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo)Next time we can talk about it(Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo)Or even start again (Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo)I couldn’t tell you what you wanted (Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo)You know what I’m saying? I knew you were low manBut the truth is I was shocked [Of] power eyes, eyes never lieKids, Kids never lie. "It's time to get away" LCD Soundsystem..
.
..
my sweet 'cotton club' mood: "Big Ideas"_LCD Soundsystem_¨¨---_--....
.
_____________________________"Keys To The City"_The Go!Team_----¨¨-....--
.
_____________________________"Zero" + "Maps"_Yeah Yeah Yeahs_¨¨¨_...¨¨--
.
.
.
.
.

Nenhum comentário:

armário.roupeiro: cabides.

jaz.mim_tu... aqui, deixara de o ser.

à espreita de fa|c|to & gravata.

Seguidores