...e esgravata.

sexta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2009

oh sugar...






















...I´m about to loose my mind.







I love it when you call me, I love it when you call me baby but
You call me in the morning, To say you´re coming, To say you´re coming
You call me in the afternoon, Saying you´ll be back home soon

You call me in the middle of the night, To do the things you know are right
You leave but you call me in the morning, I said you leave but you call me in the moring,
To say you´re coming, But I know you´re coming, Oh! Sugar, we have such a good time,
But oh sugar I´m about to loose my mind, Soul Sugar we have such a good time,
But I think we better stop now, Cause I´m about to loose my mind, I swear I love you when you call me baby,
I swear I love to love you when you call me
But another day in bed and my mind blows, I can´t remember where I left my clothes

«
Such a day we have such a good times (...)».

BP.
soube-me a verão.

Nenhum comentário:

armário.roupeiro: cabides.

jaz.mim_tu... aqui, deixara de o ser.

à espreita de fa|c|to & gravata.

Seguidores